I finished 7 books in September, and one on the 1st of October. That's quite a lot of books for me, considering I read on average 3 or 4 books a month, so I'm excited to do a wrap up post! Here are the books:
1. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski (review)
2. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (review and discussion)
3. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout (mini review)
4. Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry (mini review)
5. Fang Girl by Helen Keeble (review)
6. Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck (5 stars)
7. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas (4 stars)
8. If I Stay by Gayle Forman (3 stars)
Tiger's Curse was a reread for me, so as you can tell, I am in the half of people that fell in love with this book. Dangerous Girls messed me up, and I'm not going to do a review because I feel like reading reviews for it before ruined it a bit for me. I was a little underwhelmed with If I Stay because of all the hype surrounding it. I will have a mini review of it up soon.
I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have for reading this month - being that my final exams start in 27 days and I have some serious studying to do. I find that in these kinds of situations, I either find myself reading a lot or not at all. So, to keep up with last month, I'm going to pick 8 books and see how I go with those.
1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
2. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
3. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
4. Messenger by Lois Lowry
5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (reread)
6. The Evolution of Mara Dyer (reread)
7. Son by Lois Lowry
8. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (reread)
Finally I want to say a massive thanks to everyone reading this and anyone who has ever commented on one of my posts. This is the longest I've ever stuck with a blog (4 months now) and it is undoubtedly because I have been made to feel so welcome. I'm so happy to be part of this community and it's really made a difference in my life. So thank you!
How was your month?