If you're interested in guest posting on Sabrina's Stories, you've come to the right place! If you've got a review you're really proud of or an idea you'd like to share, please feel welcome to ask me to post it on here!
- Any post related to books or blogging is welcome, including reviews, except tags or a post promoting any product that I would not like to promote myself (obviously you won't know this unless you ask!). Sometimes I won't accept meme guest posts either.
- I'd prefer if you didn't cross-post your guest post on other blogs, but putting a review somewhere like Goodreads or Amazon would be fine.
- I'd also prefer if you didn't use any swearing in your guest post (if you do, I will probably just blank it out with symbols anyway).
- If you want, you can include images (as long as you are following copyright laws) or I can add my own.
- Please include a sentence or two introducing yourself and make sure your post is at least around 400 words.
Even if you follow all the guidelines, I may end up deciding not to publish the post - but that's highly unlikely, especially if I have already approved your idea.
You don't have to worry about some of the information above just yet, but I think it's good to know what you're getting into! If after reading, you'd still like to guest post on this blog, please fill out the form below, direct message me on Twitter or email me directly at lillyhatesred(at)gmail(dot)com. If you decide to email, please use an appropriate subject.
Don't worry if you don't have a full idea yet, I'm happy to try and help you come up with one!
Of course I will never share your personal information with anyone, including email address etc.