So, this is something I did while away from blogging. I learnt about this idea quite a while ago, but never felt the urge to use it as I've always been pretty good at knowing (or at least choosing) what to read next. It never occurred to me that I could use this method to force myself to read books that I've just not been getting to. Until two days ago.
Everyone has their own individual rules or guidelines for their TBR Jar, and as expected, I do too:
- at least once a month, I will pick a book from the jar and read it
- the books in the jar are books that I intend to read
- they're books I'm excited for, but need an extra push to get to
- if I know I'm not in the mood for a book I pick, I will be allowed to replace the book and choose another
- if I replace the book more than once, I must remove the book from my TBR