As you probably know, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted weekly by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's top ten is all time favourite books from the last three years. I'm going to make this all time favourites that I read in the last three years, rather than released in the past three years, because I don't think I've read enough for that! I'm also going to split it into true favourites and casual favourites. My true favourites are books that I know I will love forever. Books that I couldn't put down once I'd picked them up. These are the books that I got a special feeling about from the first page. My casual favourites are books I loved when I read them (and even now), but I know they might not be forever. I wasn't gripped from the first page, but by the end I was in love. I hope that makes sense! It does to me!
Oh, and I'm not including sequels of books already chosen.
1. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
3. Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A. S. King
4. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
5. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
6. Angelfall by Susan Ee
2. Legend by Marie Lu
3. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
4. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (this is leaning towards a true favourite, but I'll have to wait to reread it and see - maybe it was just my strong emotions about the characters clouding my judgement!)
So that's this week's top ten for me. As usual, be sure to share yours in the comments!