Hi everyone, I hope you're having a great day so far! I was lucky enough to be nominated for the Liebster Award by Zhana over at Confessions of an Addict (thanks very much, Zhana!) so today I thought I would answer her questions. Because I've already done this a couple of times (here's the first time), I've decided just to answer the questions and treat this as a tag. Hopefully this doesn't make me a horrible person!
1. If you can choose one book to unread, which one would it be?
2. If you can choose one book to reread for the first time, which one would it be?
Well, there’s no point saying Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, because I’d still have watched the movie a million times and have read the rest of the books.
Maybe Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas? I haven’t come across another book that has shocked me as much as that one yet.
3. Who is your fictional crush?
Will Herondale. That’s all there is to say really.
(Except that he is from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare).
4. If you can switch places with one fictional character, which one would you choose?
Being Blue from The Raven Cycle wouldn’t be so bad.
5. Do you prefer reading series or standalones?
I think series. I get to stay a little bit longer in the world of the story.
6. If you can bring back to life one dead author, who would it be and why?
Diana Wynne Jones, because she is my favourite author.
7. Which author do you want to meet the most and why?
J.K. Rowling, for obvious reasons.
8. Is there a fictional world you would hate to live in? Which one?
Plenty - Panem, the world of The Hunger Games, for example.
9. What's your favorite position to read in?
Lying on my side.
10. Which one of your posts you enjoy writing the most (book reviews, discussions, tags, other features like Top Ten Tuesday and Top 5 Wednesday)?
I’ve dedicated some time to this question and I can honestly say that I think I enjoy writing all my posts equally.
11. Share a book that you love, but is underrated.
So... I mention The Princess and the Captain a lot, but that’s my go-to underrated book.
Those were all the questions! What would your responses be? I also have another question for you: How did you get into book blogging? Thanks for reading, and I'll be posting again soon!