Saturday 6 June 2015

Soundtrack Saturday - Penryn and the End of Days


It's been a little while since I've participated in Soundtrack Saturday, created by Erin @ The Hardcover Lover.  I've been running low on song options to be honest - I felt like I was picking the same artists every week.  Okay, I have been picking the same artists every week.  I was also worried that my choices weren't justified enough.  But I've decided that I don't really care about that anymore and so this week I'm sharing a soundtrack that I've put together for the Penryn and the End of Days trilogy by Susan Ee - otherwise known as the Angelfall books.  Which I love.  Also the last book came out and I've read it but I promise there will be no spoilers in this soundtrack because I'm not going to explain my choices.  Also, as usual, some of these are a bit of a stretch, however I've tried to put the songs in some kind of an order!


1.  Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
2.  Get Out Alive - Three Days Grace
3.  Dance With The Devil - Breaking Benjamin
4.  Lost It All - Black Veil Brides
5.  Runaways - All Time Low
6.  Devil's Choir - Black Veil Brides
7.  One - Ed Sheeran
8.  Back For You - One Direction
9.  The Rose - Memphis May Fire
10.  The Reason - Hoobastank
11. Divinity - Memphis May Fire
12.  End Up Here - 5 Seconds of Summer

4 comments:

  1. I've not read this book but I love the song choices :)

    And I know what you mean, I feel like I'm always picking from the same few artists, but that's what I listen to so I think it's always going to be like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like my picks, and that I'm not the only one who feels that way.
      That's a good point - if I don't listen to anything else, obviously I'm not going to be able to choose other artists!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. OMG. I have never read this trilogy, and I feel like everyone but me has! I need to change that ASAP.

    Great song choices! Thank for participating, Sabrina! I know what you mean about using the same songs over and over again. I feel like I do that all the time. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do need to change that! :P
      Thanks Erin! Haha I'm happy to know I'm not alone in that then.

      Delete

Related Posts
Back to Top